Yorkshire Industrial Heritage

Outstanding industrial buildings

English Heritage pointed out that 40 per cent of listed industrial buildings at risk, such as mills, warehouses and factories, could be put to sustainable and economic new uses. The remaining 60 per cent could bring the community together to create museums and sites of special interest.

Here you can directly access many of the outstanding industrial building of Yorkshire, grouped by country.

South Yorkshire
North Yorkshire
West Yorkshire

Yorkshire textile mills, 2010-17. About this site.